I love a bundt cake. What it means to me, is that you can put anything you want into the cake, and as long as you bake it in a bundt pan, its a legitimate breakfast option. Today's case, is this triple berry cream cheese bundt cake, overflowing with raspberries, blackberries, and blue berries, a thick, dense, and decadent stream of cream cheese swirled throughout. Finished with a light drizzle of glaze, this beautiful cake hits the spot, whether you serve it at breakfast, or dessert.
Triple Berry Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
For the Cake
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
For Cream Cheese Swirl
- 1 cup cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Mix all cake ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix cream cheese swirl ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour half cake batter into bundt cake, evenly. Spoon half of cream cheese mixture, throughout cake, in a dotting fashion.
- Pour remaining cake batter on top, and repeat cream cheese mixture. Use a butter knife to slightly run through bundt pan here and there, cutting through it to drag the cream cheese mixture through in streams, but be careful not to mix. Don't over do this step.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Invert completely cooled cake on a plate. Mix glaze mixture and drizzle lightly over cake before cutting.